My father

My father
My father is an idle person of my life. My father is a person like no other. He is my real hero and me best friend ever. No matter he shouts at me at my mistakes, I feel happy because he is the one who loves me like no other does. He is the one whome I love like no one. Therefore, he is the lovliest person of my life. According to me, Father is a male parent of the family who guides, cares and loves his childrens all through the life. He does everything he can for the happiness of his child. He is the one who never can see his child sad. He always acts as the pillar of strength and support for his children. Today, keeping my heart and soul into this blog, I would like to write something about my lovely father.
             Every father is the best father for his his child. Similarly, my father is the best father for me. My father's name is Indra Bahadur Lawati. He is 43 years old. He was born on 2033/03/21 at Panchthar district. He is my real hero and a true friend. He tries to hide all his bad and hard movements but always tries to make me happy sharing his good and happy movements. He always supports and encourages me for any work. He is my best adviser. He advise me to do anything that I get confused for. He is the one who have always been working hard for me and my family. He have always wanted me to study good. He have been working in U.A.E apart from us only for our happiness. He is really a hard working guy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience Of Tour To Dhading

Dashain and tihar homework

Experience of Police Awareness Class